For the Book Report assignment, I read "Contagious" by Jonah Berger. I choose this book because the company I work for, Pegasus Dance Studios, is a community dance school whose primary method of advertisement is word of mouth throughout the neighbourhood. I wanted to see how we could better harness this word of mouth both in the traditional sense but also through our social media efforts.
I have picked Blogger and Pinterest as my two social media tools.
Berger has set up his book into 6 "STEPPS". He has devoted one chapter for each of his 6 principles. I have set up my digital book report in the same format. Each principle has a blog post and a Pinterest board that focus on the concept he discusses in that chapter as well as my own thoughts and take away actions for Pegasus Studios from the lesson.
The blog and Pinterest boards are all private.
No comments:
Post a Comment